Who doesn’t like an easy stir -fry?! A lot of us usually need to get more veggies in and this is a great way to do that. This is a simple, tasty meal that is great reheated as well. This can make a lot (I love leftovers!) so if you do not want this much then cut the recipe in half.
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1-2 tbsp of sriracha
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 head of green cabbage
- 4 carrots, shredded
- 5 green onions
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 1-2 pounds ground beef (we used venison!)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp freshly grated ginger (could sub 1/2 tbsp ground ginger)
- Salt and pepper
- (optional) sesame seeds
- Prepare the sauce. Stir together the coconut aminos, sesame oil, sriracha, coconut sugar. Set aside.
- Shred the veggies!
- Chop the cabbage up.
- Shred the carrots, using a cheese grater or food processor.
- Slice the green onions.
- Mince garlic.
- Peel ginger using veggie peeler/cheese grater.
- Heat a 1-2 large skillets (this makes a lot!) over medium heat, add EVOO. Then add meat, garlic, ginger, and salt and pepper. Cook until meat is browned.
- Add the cabbage and carrots to the skillet. Continue to stir and cook until the cabbage is slightly wilted. Stir in most of the prepared sauce and the green onions. (check the heat of the stir-fry before you add more sauce!)
- Top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
Click Below to Learn More About State of Fitness!