-1/2 cup nut butter (I used peanut butter but use a different nut if you want it to be completely paleo)
-1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
-1/2 cup of coconut flour
-1 tbsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp baking soda
-1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp vanilla
-pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mash bananas in a large bowl with a potato masher. Then add in eggs, nut butter, and coconut oil.
- Using a hand-mixer, blend together.
- Add in coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla, and salt. Mix well.
- Grease/Spray a 9×5 loaf pan. Pour batter in, spread evenly, place in oven!
- If using a metal pan it will take about 35-40 minutes to bake. If using a glass loaf pan it will take around 55-60 minutes.
- Check with toothpick to make sure it comes out clean.
- Put on cooling rack.
- Enjoy this deliciousness.