Roasted Veggies are always a hit! They never disappoint me. Unless we do something crazy, like don’t cook them enough or burn the chlorophyll right out of them. I do like my roasted veggies a little crispy so don’t toss the extra brussel sprout leaves or the tiny bits of broccoli; that’s the good stuff. Make sure you keep them and use them. You’ll be super glad you did.
- Broccoli, Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, asparagus,
- Olive oil
- Seasonings (salt, lemon pepper, garlic powder)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trim veggies to appropriate size for you. I like to halve or quarter Brussel sprouts so they cook faster. If you are using veggies that cook faster (asparagus, cauliflower), keep those separate from the slower cooking veggies.
- Toss veggies in olive oil (do a little drizzle, toss it, add more if needed)
- Add seasonings to your liking.
- Place on aluminum foil covered baking sheet covered.
- Put in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, mixing them after 10 minutes. Add the asparagus and cauliflower for the last 15 minutes.
- You should be able to poke a fork through without it being a limp noodle. Or limp veggie, I should say.